- Before & After School Programs
- Communication Guidelines for Parents & Students
- District School Calendar 2022-2023
- District School Hours
- New Student Registration
- Nutrition & Lunch Menus
- Parent Resources & Links
- Student Accident Insurance Info
- Student Success Plans
- Title IX Information
- Volunteering at Our Schools
Student Accident Insurance
Student Insurance for the 2023-2024 School Year
Newtown Public Schools has enrolled in the following student accident insurance for the 2023-2024 school year. Policies are underwritten by Wellfleet, A Berkshire Hathaway Company.
- Sports Accident Plan (Interscholastic Sports Only) CLass 1 - Coverage for all students participating in Interscholastic Sports. This is an Excess Plan.
- Mandatory Accident Plan Class 2 - Coverage for all students for school-time related injuries on school property (excluding Interscholastic Sports). This is an Excess Plan.
Newtown Public Schools is the provider for the Insurance only and is not involved with any claim processing or coverage issues between the claimant and insurance company. Any questions regarding coverage or claim processing should be directed to the claims office of Wellfleet. Complete contact information will appear in the letter to the parent/guardian.
The following links provide information on Coverage and Benefits for:
Interscholastic Sports Accident Plan-Class 1 (Interscholastics Sports)
Mandatory Accident Plan for Students-Class 2 (excluding Interscholastic Sports)