Notice to all Staff:
More information can be found by clicking the IRS link
The Business Office supports the educational goals of the Newtown School District in the management of all accounting operations, including the development of the annual school budget. The Business Office prepares, analyzes, and reports financial information and manages financial resources.
The Business Office administers payroll, benefits, and accounts payable, striving to offer excellent service and accurate information to employees, vendors, and taxpayers, as well as State and local government agencies.
The Business Office is here to help employees with any payroll or benefit questions they may have and to provide any necessary forms. In an effort to assist employees, we have posted commonly requested forms as well as links to websites that may be helpful. We are also posting under FAQ the questions that are frequently asked and our responses. If you do not find a form you require or if you need additional information, please feel free to contact us. Payroll questions can be answered at 203-426-7678; Benefit questions can be answered at 203-270-4569.
PLEASE NOTE: Non-Resident Tuition Rate for 2023-2024 school year is $21,500.00
- 2023 CT Employee Withholding CT-W4 (PDF)
- 2023 Federal Employee Withholding W4 (PDF)
- Direct Deposit of Payroll (PDF)
- Travel Reimbursement Form contact Accounts Payable at ext. 7611
- Payroll Schedule 2023-2024 (PDF)
- Payroll Schedule 2022-2023 (PDF)
- Travel Reimbursement Guidelines for Check Request (PDF)
- Request for Check Form (PDF)